Day 01 = ARRIVAL - BROMO
Upon arrival at Surabaya airport, meeting service and then direct transfer to Bromo (about 2,5 hours). En route passing terraced rice and sugar cane fields and stop at Pasuruan to view its colorful fishing village and salt refinery. Then check in to hotel for overnight.
Day 02 = BROMO TOUR - BALURAN (B / L / D)
Very early morning, join Mt. Bromo tour. The tour is conducted through a transfer to Cemara Lawang village, get the pony riding and descending the steep slope of Mts. Tengger, crossing the sea-of-sand, and climbing up 245 steps to reach the awesome rim crater where like other tourists wait for the sunrise cracking up the day through its rays from the eastern range of Mts. Tengger. From here a marvelous views of Mt. Bromo and its surrounding can be seen (subject to the weather). After enjoying the sunrise back to the hotel to have breakfast. Next transfer to Baluran to explore this game reserve noted for its protected animals such as deer, banteng (wild ox), peacocks etc. Lunch at local restaurant and simple dinner at Ranger house.
Day 03 = BALURAN - SURABAYA (B / L)
After taking simple breakfast at the ranger house, take a guided walk to observe the game reserve. Next transfer to the airport of Surabaya for onward departure flight with lunch included at local restaurant.
Program "B" = BALURAN - BALI (B / L)
After taking simple breakfast at the ranger house, take a guided walk to observe the game reserve. Next transfer to Bali for and drop off at your hotel in Kuta / Sanur / Nusa Dua. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
BROMO = Grand Bromo or Bromo Tosari Hotel.
BALURAN = Simple Ranger House.
- AC transportation (except local transportation for Mt. Bromo and Baluran Game Reserve tour using non-AC)
- English speaking guide.
- All admission fees and baggage handling.
- Lunch at local restaurant and simple dinner at ranger house.
- Accommodation for 2 nights with breakfast.
- Transfers and tour as shown in the itinerary.
- Government tax and service charge.
- Local guide will be used at Baluran for the game reserve exploration.
- Accommodation at Ranger House in Baluran is very simple, non-single, non-AC, and out door bathroom.
- For Program "A", the departure flight from Surabaya must be after 18.00 p.m.
- For Program "B", the package is possible to operate in reverse direction.
- Best time to visit this game reserve is during dry season (July - September) and you may expect more sightings of the animals around the savannah.