DAY 1 : ULUWATU
- Arrival at the Ngurah Rai International Bali,
- restaurant for Lunch,
- visit Pendawa Beach, and Uluwatu temple. for see the Sunset,
- Check in hotel in Kuta
DAY 2 : KINTAMANI VOLCANO AND TRADITIONAL VILLAGE – LOVINA
- breakfast at the hotel
- Batubulan Village for see the Barong Dance performance, (a Dance representing of the enternal fighting between good and evil),
- Tirta Empul the holy spring Temple and Panglipuran Traditional Balinese Village.
- Kintamani to see the beautiful panoramic of Mt. Lake Batur.
- Lunch at Kintamani or other restaurant
- Lovina via Tajun Village, visit Banjar Hot Spring.
- check in and free program.
DAY 3 : LOVINA - BEDUGUL AND TANAH LOT SUNSET
- .. Singaraja
- 6am – watch the dolphin at Lovina,
- Breakfast at the Hotel,
- gitgit Waterfall. Singaraja
- Twin Lake Panoramic i
- Bedugul Ulun Danu Temple located in the lake side of Beratan and owns the beautiful panoramic with beratan lake and mountain as a backdrop view and
- visit Tanah Lot Temple see the sunset.
- to Kuta for Dinner
- Check in to Hotel.
DAY 4 : NUSA PENIDA ISLAND TOUR
- 7:00 am – Transfer to Sanur Port
- Depart to NUSA PENIDA with Fast Boat, The west and east part of Nusa Penida offers the complete tourists’ destination which means you can visit various places such as Diamond Beach, Tree House, Atuh Beach, Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach, and Angel Billabong. Some destinations are even called the hidden heaven because it is so natural and not visited by too many people.
- Most of the tourists who come to Nusa Penida really want to feel the calmness and peacefulness of this beautiful island that is combined with the amazing view that is hard to find at the other places on this world. In the afternoon,
- Back to Sanur Port
DAY 5 : SHOPPING TRANSFER OUT TO AIRPORT
- After breakfast free program until departure time and
- shopping to KRISNA / MALL
- and transfer to Airport.
Price USD 470/Person
Prices included :
- Round-trip transfers between airport and hotel;
- Hotel 3 Star Twin Share 4 Night
- Tours & meals mentioned in itinerary;
- Air conditioned vehicle.
- Local English-speaking guide;
- Handling of one piece of baggage (20 kg).
Not included :
- Departure tax : 200,000 IDR (app. CA $20), payable in Indonesia;
- Drinks, gratuities and expenses of a personal nature;
- Travel insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Optional